Progress: Week 2

This week we finally got the wire on Thursday and started wrapping.  Being that it was in its beginner stages I was asked to make more portraits since Javi was wrapping.  This week I made 3 successful portraits that I believe are good enough for the show.  The idea has changed now that we are in the final stretch, and once I am back from vacation we are having a group discussion about it.  But these portraits have been my contribution to the project.

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.