During the day of the exhibition we finally finished the installation. Throughout the process of creating this project we did run into some problems such a time management, communication, and artistic disagreements. However despite the setback, I would have to say that this experience was a good one in that i believe i learned how to collaborate with a group of artists and how it was like to set up for a exhibition. While i am disappointed with the outcome of the final piece, I am glad that we manged to complete the project on time despite the lack of time and the ambitious nature of the project.  I think we did the best we could with what we had and what limited time was allowed for us. Would I work collaboratively again? Not unless I have to, that is not to say I’m not a team player, I would just rather work alone. The biggest thing I took away from this assignment though was the experience of planing and setting up for an exhibition. I learned a lot actually about the time it took and what had to be done before the opening such as lighting, cleaning, preparation, etc.





Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s